Important Information About Scheduling a Session:
- My operating hours are noon to 10pm.
- 48 hours notice is preferred for scheduling.
- Same Day appointments are only available for regulars clients.
- All first time clients must email to schedule. Appointment requests will not be taken over the phone or through text.
- A credible reference and/ or deposit is required to hold your session time.
- You will be given a time to call & confirm. Your confirmation call must be made from an unblocked number. Private numbers & hotel calls are not accepted.
- The address is never given out until a deposit & confirmation call have been received.
- Outcall sessions are taken on a case by case basis. Both a reference & a deposit are required. The tribute is an additional $100 plus travel costs.
Session Etiquette :
- You are expected to arrive/ meet exactly on time. If you are running early or late, you must call to notify Me.
- Make sure you arrive freshly showered & groomed. If you would like to shower upon arrival, you must notify Me ahead of time. Shower supplies are provided.
- After you are greeted, the session tribute should be placed next to you in a plain envelope or card.
- We will have a short consultation before playing. Be prepared to discuss any health concerns, triggers and medications you may be on. This is important for safe play.
- Be respectful. Always ask for permission, never assume it is given.
- You are not penalized for cancelling a session with 48+ hours notice unless intensive planning was required for your scene. Your session deposit will be held for one month & put towards your rescheduled appointment.
- If you cancel with 48 hours notice or less, your deposit will be kept as an apology gift. It will not be applied to future scenes.
- If you cancel with 24 hours notice or less, your deposit will be kept as an apology gift & one strike will go on your record. Three strikes equals being black listed.
- If you cancel 4 hours or less prior to your session time, you are expected to pay the full amount for your session. No exceptions. If you do not, you will be blacklisted.
- Being blacklisted means never playing with Me & being banned from My dungeon.